I write code. A lot of code. I've been writing code for over 10 years. In that time I've worked with and picked up many things. As a result, I'm often referred to by many as a polyglot. I'm able to context switch with ease and pick things up with little friction.
My work usually involves React whether it's in web or native form. More recently, TypeScript and Framer Motion have been getting involved. My most recent project was with OMM for Nike's House of Innovation. I've also been contributing to the next version of egghead.io.
Things I currently enjoy working/playing with.
- React Native
- Framer Motion
Outside of work, I spend a lot of time creating whimsical demos and projects. I've made 700+ CodePens. I use these opportunities to learn or try new things. They also make great teaching aids. You can read about my ethos here. You can also catch me in action over on Twitch.
If you'd like to sponsor my content creation, that would be rad!
- Glitchy animated Cyberpunk 2077 buttonsCSS
- Tesla coils featured on houdini.howCSS, Houdini
- Try and turn this toggle on!React, GSAP, SVG
- Search colors by keyword!react, greensock, serverless
- Pixel art app for CSS, SVG, and PNG.react, css, canvas
- Hook for finding caret position.react, rollup
- Draw images to your Github commit graph.react, greensock, serverless